Today, we wanted to create a recipe to remind you of all of the delicious “iced cafes” you had while in Israel. It’s super simple and very easy to make, so let’s get started!
- ½ c evaporated milk
- ⅛ tsp xanthan gum (holds it all together)
- Hot water
- Espresso powder
- 1 tablespoon cane sugar
- Boil water.
- Mix 1 tbs of boiling water with 1 tsp espresso powder.
- Pour ½ cup of condensed milk into a blender.
- Add ⅛ tsp xanthan gum.
- Add espresso into the blender.
- Add 1 tbs sugar.
- Blend all the ingredients together
*Tip: Don’t over mix the ingredients!