Passages partners primarily with Christian colleges and universities as well as organizations on non-Christian campuses to take Christian college students with leadership potential on nine-day trips to Israel. For more information and our eligibility requirements,
If you would like to apply to be on our interest list, please complete an application.
We do require the following items:
- Letter of Recommendation – from a Ministry Leader or Christian Faculty member who can attest to your character, faith, and leadership. These may not be written by a family member.
- Transcript – either official or unofficial to display your current GPA and also your current course enrollment
- If you are an incoming freshman, please include your college acceptance letter
- Passport – we do require that you upload a copy of a valid passport*
- If you do not have your passport, we do need a file upload of either a receipt of purchase/renewal or a screenshot from passportstatus.state.gov.
*A valid passport is a passport that expires no earlier than 6 months upon the return of the intended trip. Upon application reviewal by Passages, you will be contacted if your passport is no longer valid for any intended trip season.